Planning for a trade show is an intricate process that doesn't leave much room or time for error. In addition to logistics, exhibitors also need a clear understanding of sales, marketing and public relations to design an effective strategy that will deliver qualified prospects prepared to make a purchase.
Though years of experience, our team has perfected the art of creating customized trade show planning processes; to help ensure all the details are covered in order to make your company's trade show program a success.
• Provide complete trade show planning services in management capacity
• Working alongside your team in a training or consulting capacity to fill in the gaps of your trade show program
• Represent your company at trade shows through booth staffing, training and critiquing
TradeShow Teacher can work with your team in a myriad of methods or comprehensively handle your whole planning process through our management services. Regardless of which capacity you utilize TradeShow Teacher's services, following are some key items we will explore, define and implement during the Planning Process:
• Establish specific event goals and objectives
• Set a realistic budget
• Develop a compelling sales message
• Assist with vendor selection
• Create an integrated trade show marketing plan (pre-show, at-show & post-show)
• Conceptualize, design and print marketing materials
• Train & schedule booth staff
• Develop a plan for generating qualified leads
• Prepare follow-up information packets
• Follow up with prospects
• Evaluate trade show success
• And much more
TradeShow Teacher, Inc
18305 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Phone: (305) 742-0982
Fax: (800) 259-4269