Much of your company's time, energy, resources and budget dollars go into planning and executing your trade show exhibiting. Is your company utilizing these valuable resources in the best way possible?
Ask yourself the following questions:
• Are you sure that you're choosing the very best shows to serve your company's goals?
• Are you sure your time at each trade show is being used in the best possible manner?
• Are you having trouble capturing qualified leads at your shows?
• Is your message not reaching your key prospects?
• Has your booth staff been correctly trained to achieve the best results?
• Is your product or service not getting the publicity/media coverage it deserves?
• Have you been disappointed with the ROI/ROO at your past trade shows?
We can provide a thorough, personalized critique that will maximize your efforts. Once your program and processes are reviewed, then we determine the key areas where improvements should be made. A customized, detailed critique report is created for your company - covering the strategies and processes that need to be "tweaked" to achieve optimal results.
The critique report will provide a thorough outline with comprehensive, easy-to-follow advice that will dramatically improve results and ROI when applied.
TradeShow Teacher, Inc
18305 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Phone: (305) 742-0982
Fax: (800) 259-4269