While TradeShow Teacher's focus is on improving your trade show ROI, we understand that exhibiting in trade shows is a just one component of an effective overall promotional strategy.
The TradeShow Teacher team are experts at generating the marketing support materials that are critical to conveying a lasting impression of your company before, during and after the trade show. We take a holistic approach to the design and production of signage, printed materials and premiums so that we reinforce your brand while we promote your offerings.
Between our staff of specialists, partners and preferred vendors we offer a full range of marketing services that go well beyond the trade show floor. Allow us to design a bundled, customized marketing strategy for you that builds on the momentum of your successful trade show program.
Some other services that we offer:
• Speaking Opportunity Spreadsheet (SOSS) – Among the other trade show off-the-floor events designed to increase exposure are sponsorships and speaking opportunities. We have developed a manner to best explore these options through its SOSS. This matrix presents all variables including additional costs, schedules, topic parameters, branding/messaging/banner exposure and more.
• Design, Messaging and Production – Conceiving and implementing design and messaging as well as layout and production of advertising for before and at shows, promotional items and giveaways, collateral & company literature as well as the entire booth display are all areas that often get overlooked or addressed at the eleventh hour. TradeShow Teacher and can handle these trade show tasks for your company with ease and expertise.
• Brand Development & Management - Website development and maintenance, social media, blogs, logos, newsletters and email marketing campaigns are just a few examples of the techniques we can employ to elevate your company's success.
• Media Relations - This service involves building and nurturing relationships with local, regional, national and international media to generate robust press coverage to position your company as industry and community leaders. We utilize both social and traditional media to support these initiatives.
• Management of Publicity Events - These services develop and manage your sponsored publicity events, which are designed to strengthen your company's connection to the community and target markets. This includes attention-grabbing media events before and during shows.
TradeShow Teacher, Inc
18305 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Phone: (305) 742-0982
Fax: (800) 259-4269