Your booth staff plays one of the most important roles for your company at a show. They strongly contribute to the first impression that is made at an attendee or prospect at a show. Your booth staff's behavior, body language and sales techniques are all critical in that a show is one of the most competitive marketing arenas there is.
To ensure your booth staff is effectively prepared to represent you in the most efficient and effective manner, we offer different levels of customized booth staffing and training services to meet the needs of any organization.
Booth Staff Training
TradeShow Teacher will provide your booth staff with customized training pre-show and/or at-show that is guaranteed to make your company more memorable and have attendees walk away well informed, with a favorable impression of your company.
We work closely with you to create targeted training for your booth staff. While every client's needs are different and unique here is a sampling of what is typically covered.
• Illustrate the Value of Trade Shows for the company
• Define Booth Staff Roles at the Show
• Detailed Company Information
• Relate the Booth Staff Performance to the Company's ROI and Personal Professional Goals
• Show Goals and Objectives
• Product Demonstration(s)
• How to Engage, Qualify & Close with Prospects
• Working as a Team
• "Bad booth behaviors" to avoid
• Promotional Item Strategy and any qualification process determined
• Lead Acquisition and Follow Up Process
• Definition of a HOT Lead and Key Prospects
• Media Process (Ex: What to do if a media contact stops at the booth, what to say/what not to say and who to point the media contact to) • Q & A Guide (How to Answer Commonly Asked Questions)
Booth Staffing & Representation
If you don't have enough qualified staff to adequately "man" your booth for the duration of the show, we can provide trained booth staff to represent clients as well. Our team is frequently sought out as highly coveted assets to represent clients at shows across the globe.
TradeShow Teacher, Inc
18305 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Phone: (305) 742-0982
Fax: (800) 259-4269